Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday night.

Well, I have a job right now. And I'm working at Subway with Katie. At least it is some money to get at the moment. Until I can find something better. My money is running lower than ever and I need some kind of income before I can go out and do anything else. At least I always have the option of going to San Francisco or back home. Yesterday I hung around the apartment with Katie and her brother and we played Mario Kart 64. I owned everyone. Right now Katie is making a call outside and having a smoke. I don't know what to do right now. I have to work tomorrow at 10am at Subway. I'm not working full 8 hour shifts, but I'm getting just a few hours here and there. Well, I'm about done for the night. Probably going to watch some of Katie's shows then go to bed.

I talked to Kim today and she told me that it is possible that her kidneys are failing. I feel bad for her. I miss her too. Well, I'll get back to this tomorrow.

No comments: