Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday night.

Lost is on tonight! THE SEASON 5 PREMERE! I'm recording it tonight so I can watch it tomorrow WITHOUT commercials. I CAN NOT wait! I just went to work today and had an ok day. Katie's neck is doing better I think and the pain is getting less day after day. I've done all that I can to make it better other than having her go see a doctor. I told her to lay on her back, I told her to keep her neck in a neutral position, I put Icy Hot on her neck, I massaged it, I put a cool pad on it, she put a heating pad on it, we did whatever we could and now it seems to be getting better.

I got a job as a field service technician last week and I finished emailing/faxing all the information over to that guy in Florida. He has started getting me contract jobs out here so I can make some money. Hopefully, after Stephanie orders my equipment, I can start working on my own. I've tried almost every avenue on my own with interviews and other jobs, but after at least 15 different interviews, I have been passed over too many times. So maybe this is better that I work on my own. At least I can learn new technologies and skills without having someone breathing down my neck. The other thing too is that I only get paid once a month, but the pay could be a lot of money depending on how many jobs this guy can get for me. I'm a little pessimistic about it, but I'm hoping I can get something out of this. I NEED money bad. My bills are getting WAY behind and I need something soon or I'm totally fucked.

Katie and I have made up after almost two weeks after I fucked up and yelled at her. Things have sort of gone back to normal. Kim has been calling me and talking to me a lot. She wants to eventually come out and visit me and live here. We shall see. I need to get my own place soon so that I can at least be on my own. Whether Katie comes with me or not remains to be seen. I would like to have a pet (cat or dog) I can't have a cat around Katie, since she is allergic. Speaking of which I found out some interesting information last weekend, something that I will have to come back later, I still need to discuss our fight that we went through, but I am going to leave that for another night.

I have to go back to Subway tomorrow. Which SUCKS, but what can you do? I need to make some kind of money so that I can at least get some things on my own. My eyes are fucking up right now because I need to take my contacts out. Boston Legal is on TV, I tried to change it to the Lost special before the premere, but the TV is kind of fucked up.

Well, I think I am going to go to bed. Peace out.

No comments: