Sunday, February 15, 2009

After Valentine's Day

So yesterday was a really fun day. It started Friday night and is still going good today. Katie wasn't feeling too good on Friday after we went to the Taphouse. But I helped her out as best that I could. I got her flowers and hid them in the car so that I could surprise her. Saturday morning I cut them and put them in a vase for her. Then later we went to Snoqualmie and got some of those great sandwiches there. After we came back, we went to see that movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a cute movie and she really liked it. Then we went across the street to Cheesecake Factory and I bought her a Snickers cheesecake. Then we went to the Taphouse again and got some drinks. All in all, it was a fun day. She really liked it and I was glad it was a good Valentine's Day for her.

Right now we've just been relaxing at home and playing some games. Probably go to bed early tonight for work tomorrow. We went shopping at Fred Meyer today which is like a Meijer back at home. Cheap prices and we bought a lot of food. Kim sent me a text today that was meant for her mom, she was at Caribou with douchebag. She fucked up and sent it to me. Then she started texting me like crazy apologizing and tried calling, but I didn't pick up. I'll call her later, but it just proves more how glad I am that we're not together.

Got to go!

No comments: