Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday night.

Worked at Subway today since I got no calls. The calls from Werner haven't come in at all and I am grateful for that since I am hoping to get more from DHI. A call was cancelled for tomorrow and I am a little bummed about that since I was looking forward for a little more money. Other than that everything is going ok. There is the whole thing tomorrow with happy hour that I am concerned and still a little upset about. But I am working on it. I need to trust, but I wish I could fucking cut those fucking assholes hearts out and shove it in their mouths while they are still breathing. FUCK THEM.

Anyways, I will probably go to the Taphouse tomorrow and get a little drunk again. Maybe Jessica will want to go hang out or something. I'll ask her tomorrow if she wants to. We shall see what happens.

No comments: