Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another crappy sunday.

Well, I found out about a lie last night. You'll know what it is when you read this. For some reason I don't like re-iterating painful experiences. I just want them to be done. I guess I am chronicling them because someday I will look back on these experiences and say "what the fuck was I doing?". Attention whore was having a blast yesterday. I'm not really in the mood to talk with her right now. I'm sure she'll go out and whore herself around today. I am not going to bring it up, unless specifically asked, but I am just going to deal with it on my own. I am getting tired of being the one that is always affectionate with fucking nothing in return.

So I'll see how long it takes for her to come around, which I am guessing is NEVER. She'll just wait for me to explain myself, which I am probably not going to do. My friendship with Kim is once again on the brink of collapse. You'll know about that too. It's always the same thing. I am glad that I came out here though. At least I made an effort to try things on my own. Yeah my family helps me out now and then, but for the most part I'm on my own. That was part of a sign. I just hope that if it's in God's plan for me to leave, that I am brought forth information or I see something that will totally break my trust, that's NOT my fault, and then I can leave.

I'm so broke and my fucking paycheck did not come Friday or Saturday because the fucking mail sucks here. It takes so long to get something. Once again, Katie is whoring herself over the phone, desperate for attention.

No comments: