Friday, August 22, 2008

I think she is slipping away.

I think I might be losing Katie, very very slowly. She's been hanging around some fucking deuchebag all day for the passed 2 days. She has seem more excited to hang out with him then with me. Whenever we are around I feel like she is less affectionate in front of him. I mean, she hasn't even fucking told him she was dating me!

I think this is a sign not to go out to Seattle with her. And if my gut is right, that little dillweed will suggest moving out there with her. If that happens, it's over. Plain and simple. Him or me. She either has feelings for him and is in denial, or is holding on to me because I'm safe. She used to want to hang out. Now, it's always, "whatever you want" or "it's your choice". How about making me feel wanted for once, how about saying "I would really like to see you tonight"!

How about letting that drunken piss-ant stay at home for once instead of following us around all the damn time!

No comments: