Monday, May 19, 2008

She went back to him again.

Well, Kim and I had a fucking huge fight last Thursday. She drove me to extremes I never thought I was capable of. No, I didn't hit her or anything, but I came pretty close. She told me to leave and I left. Now here I am again back home. But since then, she has called a couple times and finally said I could keep the apartment. Then today she is buddy punching me and calling me "Erica" her nickname for me, like nothing fucking happened. I'm a little weary of going back. To see an empty apartment and such. Knowing she'll never come back.

I've been talking to Katie lately, but I just know deep down that nothing is going to happen. I'm just humoring myself and tomorrow I probably won't even talk to her. She told me she would never date anyone else, so I think that says it all right there. Maybe I'm just looking for companionship right now. I may ask her to "hang out" sometime this week before the weekend. See where that goes. I think I'm setting myself up to fall hard again.

I went out with her and some of her friends over the weekend and it was fun. I met up with Brent too later that night. So all in all it was ok. I have so many friends that want to go out, it's good to keep them close. It will only help me forget about Kim faster. Well, I better get going and head to the gym, then back to the lonely apartment.

No comments: