Thursday, May 1, 2008

Something to talk about?

It's been a couple months. Nothing much has changed. I passed my EMT class and got my license, but didn't go back. I need to email my teacher and explain to him what happened. Kim and I have remained friends. So far nothing bad has happened between us. I started studying for my computer certs so I can make more money and get more experience.

I also started working out. I hit the gym hard and have been dieting and exercising almost every morning for an hour. I've already started losing some weight. I guess you could say I got a little motivation back. I think I'm becoming attracted to a girl at work. I don't want to name names right now... I might jinx it.

Brent wants me to come out to a club tonight, but I don't really feel like going. I'm just not in the mood to go out. I'll end up going and meet him there. I'm going to try and make an excuse and meet up with him afterwards. I'd like to see Iron Man. The reviews say that it's really good. Well, that's all for now.

No comments: