Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sitting at work.

Let's see. What is happening right now? Oh yeah, that's right! Absolutely nothing! What a shocker that is, huh? I've been thinking hard lately about my job. Hate it and loath it. I just want to go away. Not be here anymore. Someone to talk to about stuff, no one here can do that. I need to vent, but I have nothing. So I hold it in, only letting it out here or in my apartment by myself. Only there is no one on the otherside to reciprocate my thoughts.

So what do I do to cope?

I post topics on forums, I go to the gym, I go to the movies, I drink, I spend time with people I really don't care for too much. I put on this fake face and prentend I'm something I'm not. I remember the list of people in and around my life a few months ago. But really, I don't care about them or they don't about me. It's all fake. Like everything else. I feel empty and alone. Sometimes I feel nothing at all. I lie awake at night thinking about all the decisions I've made in my life.

No comments: