Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

God, I can't take it. I miss her, she talks to me everyday like nothing has happened. She has forgot about me. She wants to talk to me this weekend about school and stuff. I'm going to tell her that I love her, but to never talk to me again. She is having sex with him every night. She is going to have his baby. She is moving out for good. I have lost her forever. She has forgotten about me. She doesn't care about me. She doesn't love me! She loves her ex, cuddles with him, watches TV, watches movies, reads, eats, has sex, he buys her new clothes.

She has forgotten about me! She doesn't love me! I have a huge test and practical in an hour! I'm so nervous. I'm going to pass out. I can't take it anymore. I want to die. The pain is too much. Please god, help me PLEASE! I am begging you I can't take this pain anymore. I love her so much, WHY CAN'T SHE COME BACK TO ME.

FUCK YOU GOD! YOU INTRODUCE ME TO A GIRL THAT HAS TREATED ME LIKE SHIT AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. WHY? WHY THE HELL HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ME? I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING HORRIBLE TO ANYONE ELSE AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO GIVE WHY CAN'T I MEET A GOOD GIRL? WHY DID I FUCKING GET OUT OF SHAPE AGAIN, BUT HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO GO BACK TO THE GYM? THAT'S IT. I'M ENDING IT SOON. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: