Sunday, January 20, 2008

In the nick of time....

Audra called tonight. Just at a time when I started feeling really shitty about the whole Kim situation. I had been thinking alot about her recently and then unexpectedly she calls around 11:30 last night. It was good to hear from her and she apologized for not calling earlier. Apparently, she got into a fight with her boyfriend about talking to me and hasn't been able to call in a while.

The more I think about it, the more I have started to realize that with all these girls I am always the one they come to after fights with their boyfriends. In the case of Kim, she used me till she was done being upset at him and ran back. With Audra, there are similarities, but something is a little different. I don't think I could be in a relationship with her. First of all, she has two kids, and second I just don't think it would work. She does look attractive still and works out alot so she has a nice body. I think we could have fun together, but probably nothing more then FWB.

It does feel good that she called though. I was feeling a little depressed about things lately and it was good to talk to her. I do hope she calls more. I need to definately get in shape some more before I see her.

No comments: