Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nothing new.

Studying at work again for class tonight. Studied a little bit last night for the first time in a while and it helped a little. I'm feeling a little better now that I'm staying with Kim again. I'm not 100%, I still would wish for something a little bit more. I often wonder if she is still talking and/or seeing her ex. I'm sure she is. I don't know what her intentions are for that and if she is sleeping with him or anything.

I've cut down on smoking considerably since I came back. One a day or half of one. Haven't been feeling to healthy lately. I need to start catching up on bills soon. Looking forward to class tonight with the hopes of getting out around 10pm. I have a dispatch clinical on Friday morning and that reminds me to tell Carmen about that.

Other than that, nothing is new.

No comments: