Monday, January 28, 2008

She left him... AGAIN.

Kim called me Saturday night confirming whether or not I still wanted to meet up with her on Sunday. She sounded distraught and I told her yeah. After an awesome time Saturday night at Mike's birthday party, I met up with her on Sunday and she told me what I already thought. That she left him again. So, like a giddy fool, I quickly agreed to come back and stay with her. My pain eased and I felt a little better.

There was part of me that was longing for that and I am glad she is back. But there is still part of me that is hesitant of the whole thing. I'm almost positive she is still talking to him and almost positive she is still in love with him. But then why did she move out? I still think she is confused about what she wants. He can't give her that, but she still clings onto him. I can give her more, but she doesn't want me and I still cling on to her.

Brent called me today to let me know that he has moved back home for a while. That's great news. More club time. I definately need to go out more. Alan is working here full time so that is more good news. Now if I can only get back to the gym and get into shape, everything will start turning out good.

Overall though, I feel better. I just need to worry about my own health and bills. I have lots of them that I need to start paying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.