Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting ready for bed.

Well, Wednesday night I got into my first car accident. I got hit from behind on Ogden road. My head snappened back and I still feel sore in the back of my neck. My back bumper got dented and smashed in pretty good. But luckily everything is going to be paid for by insurance. When I got home last night I was feeling pretty shitty. Both physically and emotionally.

On the physical side, my neck ached. On the emotional side, I started missing Kim. Some days are better than others and yesterday sucked. Tonight I kind of miss her. But I'm optimistic about the future and hopefully I'll get over this quicker.

It was nice to hear from my friends from work today asking how I was doing. It feels comforting to know that my friends care for me. Kim didn't call at all. And I thought that she didn't give a shit. But she did call at around 5:30pm after work.

There's this girl in my EMT-B class that is pretty hot. She's asian too. I haven't spoke much to her, but I wish I could get to know her a little better. It's too bad that she is constantly surrounded by guys all the time. That and I am a bit nervous everytime she talks to me. She knows my name and has greeted me on occasion. I wish I wasn't so shy and quiet. We still got about two months till we graduate so I am hoping to get to know her a little better before we graduate. I need to lose a little more weight too.

I'm watching Michael Clayton on my laptop right now as I write this. What a good movie. George Clooney is a good actor and I loved the ending to this. I can't wait till Cloverfield comes out tomorrow. I think I'll go watch it tomorrow night.

Oh, I forgot about Jaime's sister's birthday party. I don't really want to go, but Jaime wants me to. I wouldn't mind going out there, but I just want to hang out tomorrow. Lately, I've been thinking about her in a different way. Ever since Kim went back to that dipshit, all bets are off concerning how good of a character she is. At first I agreed with what Kim would say about her, but now I could give a rats ass.

She's got a nice body and I would go out with her if she didn't have a boyfriend. Doesn't look like Reggie is coming down. When I got home he called and wanted to know if I would come back up to pick him up. I didn't feel like it since I was home and he said he would be down. I didn't think he would. If there's one thing about Reggie it's that he flakes out... A LOT. That's why it is so hard to count on him.

I've got to drive out to Fox Valley and get my car looked at by Allstate. Then I'll go in to work. My neck and back feel a little weird right now and I am getting tired. I think I'll get ready for bed, watch a little more of this movie, maybe even re-watch some parts of Rounders. Which is another great movie, then go to bed.

No comments: