Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Those around me. Part 2

I feel like continuing my list of friends and people around me right now. At this moment I am sitting on Kim's couch. She is sitting on the red chair on her laptop. Starbucks is around somewhere. CSI Miami is on.

Chuck Hall:

He's our second computer programmer. He was hired on around the same time Jaime was. He seemed pretty quiet when he was first hired. Matt and the others were pretty friendly with him. I went golfing with him, Dan, and Matt. Seems alright. Leaves work at 5pm almost to the T. Doesn't like to stay any more then he has to. Also plays WoW. But not as much as Reggie does.

Mike Kamp:

Met him at ITT. My first impression of him was that he was outspoken. I was actually kind of annoyed with him the first time I saw him. I remember I was in my Trigonometry class when he came in. He had transfered to our course from CEET. Eventually, we started becoming more friendly. Me mentioned The Core during a break one afternoon. I took his offer. Eventually I got a call while at work at RR Donnelly. The Friday of the first week I started working there I worked with Mike. It was fun and we hung out that night. I was so glad to be leaving RR Donnelly. That summer (2006) was blistering hot and I was glad to get into an air conditioned office. After he quit and got another job, we've hung out a few times. I've met up with him at clubs and went to his birthday at Mannequin in Chicago on Saturday. We play CoD4 a lot.

Tom Truedson:

One of the co-founders of The Core Organization. I talk to him frequently at work regarding computer problems and IT improvments. I think he has some trust in me that I can get things accomplished. I switched over the servers, fixed some of his own personal computers as well as put together a new computer at work for him. He seems pretty down-to-earth. Told me today that he wants me to learn the Mac network and might send me to a class learn about it.

David Skowronski:

Known him for years. He likes computers and cars. He works at a nice job and makes 45,000 a year. I tried to get a job with him many times, but he never came through. He lives in Roselle after moving out of his parents house. I talk to him every now and then. Last time I saw him was the night that I left Kim after I yelled at her. Is going out with some girl.

Marina Curtis:

The new girl that works across from me in my old office. She's midly attractive and always wears low tops that show off her cleavage. Matt was a little infatuated with her after they went to Jaime's sister's birthday party. Haven't really talked to her that much. I find it annoying that she walks back and forth passed my office a lot. She usually walks passed me when I'm not doing anything and sometimes I get the impression that she thinks I don't do anything important.

There's other people of course, but I think that I am done for now. I'm watching another CSI Miami and getting a little tired. I told my mom that I was moving in with a friend, but in reality I moved back in with Kim. If my mom knew that she would flip out. If my sister knew that she would probably disown me. Hehe. I've got class tomorrow night and dispatch on Friday morning. I managed to keep myself busy at work today. I was actually working hard getting things done. I found some really good cameras and keyless entry cards/locks for work. I wasn't feeling good this evening after work. I was feeling kind of nauseated. After eating some crackers, I felt better.

I got my car back this morning too! I was glad to have it back. Last night that truck was sliding all over the place.

Well, I think I am done writing for tonight.

No comments: