Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeling sick.

Ate too much, smoked too much and now I'm not feeling good.

Class went well on Thursday. Better than I thought. Am going to meet with Kim possibly on Sunday. Still missing her, still thinking about her. Going out with Alan tomorrow night to Mike's birthday party. Hopefully will get pissed drunk and not remember anything.

Right now I'm not doing anything. Getting tired and might go to bed soon. Reggie is downstairs playing WoW. I find it boring and can't get into it. I'm a little depressed about not being with Kim still. I wonder how long this will go on for?

Sungard test went successful today. Went back to work to give Kim coffee and food, she left for a press ok before I got there. I was disappointed not to see her as I usually am. My abdomen is getting huge! God, why can't I stop eating and go to the gym? I'm so depressed!

No comments: