Sunday, January 13, 2008

It is officially over now between us.

Yesterday I made it official. After finding out that she is going back to him (again), that she's more happy with him, I flipped out. I got so angry that I yelled at her and lost my temper. I called her every name in the book. Whore, slut, bitch, etc. I told her never to call or talk to me ever again.

Of course she called me back again then hung up saying he was better than me. Whatever, how typical of her to say that then ignore her calls.

Do I think I could have handled it a little better? Possibly, but all of this has just built up over time that I just exploded. Part of me misses her, but I'm sure I'll get over it. She was not happy with me. I did not want to just be her friend. There are plenty of other girls out there, I just have to work for it now.

So long bitch. It's been hell over the past year. I'm glad you are out of my life.

No comments: