Monday, January 14, 2008

Funny how things change... or stay the same.

Not even 24 hours after I made my last post she calls me...

She wants an apology.

Yeah, I feel bad for what I did, but the way she explains things it is entirely my fault. Uh, no. Sorry. Not ENTIRELY my fault. Sure I'll take some of the blame. I did lose my temper and aside from physically striking her (which at one point I came seriously close to doing. Thank god I had restraint) I verbally abused the hell out of her. Honestly though, I don't take anything back. Sure I'm sorry, but I do not feel that I am wrong in this.

So I give her an apology and tell her that she should never forgive me, should never speak to me again. She hangs up.

She calls back.

I answer and she tells me that she wants to know if I want my stuff back, but she wants me to come over and get it. We talk and argue some more. She wants a more "meaningful" apology. I give her a half assed one. She hangs up.

She calls back.

I answer and she says she is going to just toss my stuff. I tell her that I will give her shirt back, but she doesn't want it. I tell her that she can do whatever she feels like doing, but I'm still giving her shirt back. Some more arguing ensues. She hangs up.

She calls back.

I answer and we start talking and things calm down a bit. She wants me to come over and get my stuff. She still doesn't give a shit about the shirt. We start to sound more civil. We say bye and hang up.

She calls back.

She tells me she is watching TV and One Tree Hill is on. I turn it on and watch the episode. I tell her I'm at my friends house and she says she will let me go since I'm busy. I tell her it's ok. We talk for a second, then she says she will call me after the show.

I call her after the show.

I ask what she is doing, that I am studying. She is watching Fresh Prince. She asks why I called. (...ok?) I tell her that I thought she wanted me to call her after the show. We talk about something (don't remember) there's a moment of silence, then I say I'll let her go.

She calls back.

She tells me Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets is on. She tells me to watch it. I do and call her back after the movie. I tell her I like it and she agrees that it was a good movie. She says she's in bed and I tell her I'll see her tomorrow.

So today I don't know what's going to happen. She tells me she doesn't want to talk to me at all at/outside of work. Yeah, that's what I said in the begining. Yet she calls me nonstop. I don't know what the hell is going on through that girls head. She is so damn confused on what she wants. Why did she not just go over to his place. Saying she is sick is an excuse so there is something else there.

I get the feeling that she still wants me in her life somewhere. But I am probably fucking wrong and today will be the last time we speak. If at all. As of right now she hasn't come to work. So I don't know if she is on a press ok or what.

*BIG SIGH*

We'll see what happens.

No comments: